I have studied these document storing programs for a while and have a summary of key things that would be nice. Knowing that everyone uses these programs for different reasons I respect that others may agree or disagree.
1. Want to merge multiple data records into one email. This makes it a great research tool. Imagine clicking on a tag and then selecting the text from dis-contiguous notes collected, then emailing the summary to a friend. Currently you can see this in MacJournal.
2. Edit the page margins. I have a logo and often want to convert the entry into PDF and email to a client. MacJournal is the only program of this nature that I've seen that allows me to determine my margins. Most of them default to 1.5 inch top margin which pushes my pages onto a second page taking away the sleekness of my handout.
3. Tag summary bar. Currently YoJimbo has a great interface for this. Together also does this but is VERY slow and not as sleek.
4. Nested Smart Folders. Currently Journler is the only program I know that does this. (But doesn't do 1 and 2 above)
5. Automatic back up preference to .Mac
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Yojimbo Talk" discussion group on Google Groups. To post to this group, send email to email@example.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/yojimbo-talk?hl=en If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "email@example.com" rather than posting to the group. -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~-
This site manages and broadcasts several email lists pertaining to Lasso Programming and technologies related and used by Lasso developers. Sign up today!